• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Geoset Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time busting the problem on this model. It's actually the animated version of my barricade, but there's a slight problem with the animation; the geosets return to their previous position during the animation, not after it. HT and I tried to fix the bug, but we failed. However, in Magos, the animation goes without a hitch. Any ideas?

Attachments

• barricadeanim.mdx
    36 KB · Views: 59
Level 12
Wrong animation timing

So it runs the animation until a point where it just freezes?

[Edit: just fixed it]

The problem was some of the animation timings werent complete, some stopped at 600~ms, it needs to have an end frame the same length as the total animation or it will loop asynchronously

Attachments

• barricadeanimFixedDeath.mdx
    36.1 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.