• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

G'day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
G'day Workshop, Vaughan here. I thought I would throw in an introduction and get to know a few of you.

My names Dylan, but you can call me Dj, i am 17 years old (18 in december woot) I love in the Beautiful Australian state of Queensland.

I love warcraft. I played it when i was younger and i got hooked. I then found world of warcraft. (I got addicted for 3 years :/) But i learnt to moderate myself.

I have just started understanding the world editor and it's uses and i find it incredibly fun and entertaining.

I was recently the head of department in writing for an RPG called "Blackfire" however under some circumstances (someone better came along) I am no longer in that position.

I have used the RPG maker series for about 2 years now and i got quite good at it. But it just isn't what i wanted. So i am going to use the World Editor and see what i can come up with.

I am currently creating a Custom Campaign for Rexxar. I am still on the first map, but detail takes time, i want it to look good.

If you've read all that, my thanks and greetings to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.