• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gazrow Steamwrench Soloed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, as it says, I soloed Gazrow Steamwrench with a level 50 Crusader and the shaman mercenary. To be honest I didn't think it could have been possible to do it, but after a few tries I realized it was a piece of cake. The only thing I had to do was to replace Heroic Presence with Shield Slam so as to prevent Gazrow from casting Heal, as Hateful Strike did not match with the Heal timings and I was always missing on cancelling its casting.

I've also been able to solo Lord Andrazzar and The Shade, both without any mercenary unit. I really think Crusader has gotten to be a really hard character to break, and that he's fully accomplishing the tanking role. Well, enjoy.

A little note for Zwieb. In case you didn't understand my bug report the other day, this is what I was talking about. You can see the shaman gets hit only one time by frost bomb but it's like the spell haste reduction never goes away.

Level 8
Good job on the solo. But i personally wouldn't call it as solo if you use a merc.

On another note. Been trying to kill Hill Giant with my Nerco latley. I think i might be able to get a kill with the healer merc using my necro soon.

Last edited:
Level 13
Grats neat vid :D

^ Jealous

Great stuff GasQueen, pretty cool that you managed to solo Shade and Andy without a Merc as well, that's pretty neat. Good to see the Sader in strong motion now after all the previous bitching :D

Level 10
^ Jealous
bitching :D

I'm actually kind of excited that other people are stating to do their own meta gaming videos. I don't have enough time to play as much as I should and all props to him yeah he had a merc but that was still very impressive and fun to watch ^_^

Level 5
Unbelievable, I just kill The Shade using Sle'Var Darkhand. All I had to do was to use Emergency twice. Man, I can't get enough of amaze myself using the Crusader.

Status
Not open for further replies.