• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaylo The Goblin Part 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Gaylo The Goblin Part 1 (Map)

Level 2
Well, I got bored (again) and started downloading cinematics again.

And I must say, this one wasn't as worse as I expected.

The voice acting wasn't too bad (except the goblin saying "damn" all the time)

But yeah, you sure made me curious about part 2 :wink:

Level 3
do you have patch 1.18? WEU I doubt has anything to do with being unable to open the file, Daveman and Rob had already used terrain, and I used the WEU Edit Map feature to add tiles which "should" make the map file still openable in the WE or Wc3.

I used WEU in Shipwrecked Pat 8 (for Terrain/tileset purposes) and every seems to have been able to open it. Bah now im going on not knowing of my thought is true or false :p Anyway, if you have 1.18 and can't open it still, I'll look into the problem see if I can reproduce it,

Level 9
Yes i have 1.18, i have never downloaded weu so some of the terrain files come out alien >.>
Just dled it, my computer crashed half way through... cant seem to get past the middle, might just be a problem with my computer.

Level 2
Reminds me of Napolean Dinamite :wink: which I didn't really like that much.

I'd give it a 3.5/5

What I didn't like about it was how many times you used to lil joke where Dude said "everyone loves me" or something and then someones says he sucks. Funny the first time, not the 3rd time around :?

I look forward to see the next for improvement on your jokes though.