• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaylo the Goblin Part II

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Gaylo the Goblin Part II (Map)

Level 10
Well Here it is: Part 2 of Gaylo

I am proud of this cine, Its completely voice acted and took quite a few people to make. It isnt an epic cine but it should definatly be more than people expected.
You dont have to watch the first one to understand whats going on.
Hope you enjoy and please leave comments!!!

Level 3
Why the hell is it 13.4 mbs big!?:shock:
[EDIT]
Just watched it. Not bad, Daveman. Not too bad. I found alot of it to be kinda corny, but the only parts that made me laugh were the part at the inn and one of the things that Gaylo asks the wizard.
The wizard's voice btw sounded a tad too young, atleast for that model =P Changing it to the Chaplain model, priest, or w/e will do!
Terrain was... awkward. Too plain and you used no environment doodads. You need more variations of environmental doodads and terrain tiles as well. Voiceacting was okay, some of it was kind of annoying, sounded like the person had it too close to his mouth.
Story was acceptional.
Overall I'd have to give this a 3.5/5.0
Big improvement since the last one I must say.
BTW, you never added a victory trigger at the end of the cinematic. I needed to press Alt+F4

Level 25
I didnt like it.... I didnt laugh at all only smiled at inn part... Ill tell you what you need to make your film good:

1) Make more quality voices. I didnt like this narrator and Gaylo voice (Breathe in Microphone drives me crazy)...
2)Make more nice Terrain. I dont think that pathes can be just in like and there is no bushes and other nice thigs! Better you make some next time.
3) Storyline. Not interesting one. Looking for girlfriend isnt a storyline... Try to make something interesting next time.
4)Effects. Almost no effects that makes the film booring alot. Ill soon make "Double Revenge" Cinematic so you can look something in it.
5)Size. Size is too big even for that film. YOu can use Sonar 80 to cut your music. I saved 6 MB on this trick.
6)Starting. I liked Starting icon (Where is a storyline of Gaylo I) but i reccomend you to do a map of Gaylo travel. If you want to make it private me.

As well ill give it:
Voices: 3.0
Terrain 2.0javascript:if (confirm('Do you really want to report this comment to a moderator?')) self.location.href='files/assign.php?assign=39&ID=9097&p=Maps&cID=141023';
Report this comment
Storyline 3.5
Effects 3.0
Size 3.5(Well size for cinematic is still big...)
Starting 4.0
Enviroment 3.0
-----------------------
Total 3.50 - Still not bad for Cinematic.
Good luck with 3rd Part!

P.S. - if you want the music to sound louder, use your music as Sound and play sound.