• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gatekeepers 2 skins :o!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

hi all im in a rush but i really need to knwo has anyone the gatekeeprs 2 skins? theres jaina as lkiek a healer mage,a green beastmaster,skel;teon pirate,vamprie blood mage ,new human wixzard,etc tec if u need to knwo what i mean go to warcraftiii.net and find the map please

coudl i be pm'ed or snet these please(i wont b on til lthe 6th) much appreciated if anyone can help,thanks :D

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

:shock: i am stunned! this sites gathering of peasentry has helped efficently and with great skill up till now,what has happened? the skins are recoulorings(most of them) but are really good! on sunday if theres still no replies or any luck i'll post the map up and screenshots-keep posted those of you itching to aid those in need

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

ok in simple terms: there is a map that exists called gatekeepers 2,i want to know if anyone has the custom skins for it basically. I'm making a dwarf campaign atm and really need good dwarves,not foolish re-headings or something,i thought i could use these gatekeeper map skins in my maps althought they aren't dwarves(though any good dwarf ones woudl help also)

the dwarf general by cookie is good but ineed something new,i use him too much,now can you help? :?

Level 5
I was toying with this idea for goblins, but what do you think about maybe useing diffrent untis and maybe just resizing them, of course to be dwarf size and look the same. but it would require the map maker to resize the model. but that would certainly open up your options on which models can be used. you could get some crazt dwarves that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.