• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gate Guardians

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple melee 1v1 map. I made it from scratch. Mines have 20000 Gold. There are 2 powerful neutrals guarding the gate in the center of the map. They drop good items so don't let your opponent take them before you.

Edit:
I added the Lightning bolt on the latern. Removed the gate so the AI doesn't get messed up. Moved the positions of the Flesh Golems.

Keywords:
gate, guardian, melee, night, elf, city, warcraft
Contents

Gate Guardians (Map)

Reviews
00:43, 7th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: First of all this map has very bad terrain, unacceptable for a melee. I can't stand creeps having 500 sight range instead of 200 camp range and lvl 8 drops. Rejected.

M

00:43, 7th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
First of all this map has very bad terrain, unacceptable for a melee. I can't stand creeps having 500 sight range instead of 200 camp range and lvl 8 drops. Rejected.

Level 31
Terrain not that bad but could use some improve and the gate at the middle could effect the AI computer and hostile unit. You should have it remove.

Why ? Because if I use range unit, I could have easily kill all those hostile unit.
Apart from that, AI melee unit would possibly be dumb enough not to break the door to get to the other side.

By the way, 1 of the latern doesn't have any lightning bolt.

2/5 from me.