• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh Hellscream model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Yeah.. That one isn't bad.. But I was sorta hoping for one that looks like his current world of Warcraft model. As of MoP. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Sellenisko has made one based on his WoW appearance:
143523-albums3119-picture38128.jpg

I've got it stored on my HD, and I don't think he'll mind if I gave it to you, but you should probably ask for his permission just to be save. If this model doesn't fit either, I also made a skin for it based on his appearance in WoW, though I didn't put that much effort into it. I'm not on my own com right now, so I can't show a picture of it, but if you're interested, I can provide one monday. Again, the skin will be useless without the model, so get his permission!

Level 12
Sellenisko has made one based on his WoW appearance:
I've got it stored on my HD, and I don't think he'll mind if I gave it to you, but you should probably ask for his permission just to be save. If this model doesn't fit either, I also made a skin for it based on his appearance in WoW, though I didn't put that much effort into it. I'm not on my own com right now, so I can't show a picture of it, but if you're interested, I can provide one monday. Again, the skin will be useless without the model, so get his permission!

Hey dude you still have that old skin? Can you send it to me again? I lost it a couple of months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.