• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena RPG clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Level 2
Our Garena Client is updated with the visibility of the rooms based on IP.

It doesn't matter whether I change my account or not. The update is based on the user's IP address. And unless I can find other ways to enter Europe Rooms, I'm afraid I'll have to stick around the Asia rooms.

please tell me it's not True

Well, it's true (Now everyone can no longer play Garena at another region except their own..... unless there is another way to do that)

Level 11
It doesn't matter whether I change my account or not. The update is based on the user's IP address. And unless I can find other ways to enter Europe Rooms, I'm afraid I'll have to stick around the Asia rooms.

Well, it's true (Now everyone can no longer play Garena at another region except their own..... unless there is another way to do that)

I don't seem to have that problem as i can see American, Asian and Oceanian rooms and i can enter them aswell...i dunno what could be the problem

Level 2
Well, I tried downloading Garena Plus but STILL can't see other regions room T.T

HOWEVER, I've finally found a solution to the problem! :goblin_yeah:

Our Garena Client is updated with the visibility of the rooms based on IP. For example, a user from Singapore IP (with English version of the client) will only be able to see all rooms in ASEAN except VN . The purpose of this change is to provide better and more localized service to Garena gamers from all over the world.
You can still join the room if any of your buddy list is in the room by tracing them.

Taken from http://forum.garena.com/showthread.php?30119-READ-THIS-BEFORE-POSTING-Rules-and-FAQs at FAQS section 4.4.

Sooo yeah, I need to add you guys in the buddy list before I can join you guys in the Europe room. :hohum:

Level 11
Well, I tried downloading Garena Plus but STILL can't see other regions room T.T

HOWEVER, I've finally found a solution to the problem! :goblin_yeah:

Sooo yeah, I need to add you guys in the buddy list before I can join you guys in the Europe room. :hohum:

So we found the solution to this problem :D

Ok...so...my garena name is Dynamiczx...be sure to add me
And if you can add me on garena plus, cuz u can't add users from garena with a garena plus account or vice versa

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
What a fail!

It's a fact that if you have a friend on garena, and HE hosts the game, you won't be able to see the game. However, if he does not somehow have you on garena, and you host the game, he will be able to see you. Also, 2 friends can be in same game, even if they are friends, but someone else hosted.

And so, friend list is quite bugged on garena (I cannot think of anything on garena that works properly, try to tell me something like that). So we should find a new way to play.

Level 11
What a fail!

It's a fact that if you have a friend on garena, and HE hosts the game, you won't be able to see the game. However, if he does not somehow have you on garena, and you host the game, he will be able to see you. Also, 2 friends can be in same game, even if they are friends, but someone else hosted.

And so, friend list is quite bugged on garena (I cannot think of anything on garena that works properly, try to tell me something like that). So we should find a new way to play.

Not on garena plus, at least i didn't find this problem

Level 9
Besides hamachi... which has proven to me to be innefective... i have no other idea than garena, Vunjo.

As for garena plus... yes, this one might be fine and with less bugs, as i have seen that i can play with dynamiczx, even though i have him on friends... (and he hosts).

Level 9
So we found the solution to this problem :D

Ok...so...my garena name is Dynamiczx...be sure to add me
And if you can add me on garena plus, cuz u can't add users from garena with a garena plus account or vice versa

Ok guys I'm HeLL Confused here :S:vw_wtf:
The Client I have is called "Garena Classic"
and I have Vunjo and Dynamiczx BOTH added to my list
and I also can see and enter all the room I do know exist

Vunjo

Level 14
Usually two versions of the same thing tend to have bugs in connecting each other. It's normal...

Fail.

So, once I make a map, then make a new version of it, bug-free, how come it has connection in bugs?

Everything which is made of same thing, but it's a newer version, will probably have less bugs, which may lead to the number of bugs 0.

Level 11
I say Screw it and let's all use Classic
Classic FTW!
Or Screw Classic and use +

Screw classic and Hail +
rooms are expanded from a 225 player limit to 235...basically there are no more full rooms as many people are using classic and other stuff aswell...
It has improved instant chat, which is very similar to skype or MNS, but you can't make groups as far as i know etc, etc etc...

Level 2
So u guys use +??
Well lets make a list of the players that use G+ .
I'll start from my name , so the every next one copy the nicks and put his own etc (a_Smash,xxxx,xxxx1,xxxx2.......)

- a_Smash

Level 1
Hey can anyone recommend some good RPG maps for me and my friends to play on lan. Also add me on Garena: southernbelles

Look forward to playing with you guys.

Vunjo

Level 14
Garena plus is quite good. It allows you to join "full rooms", as new limit is 235 people, instead of 225. I can't remember having troubles joining any room, so I suggest you downloading it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.