• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Garena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I don't know what's happened to that event, but I think a year (or two years) ago, there was an effort for hivers to meet up in Garena and play Melee maps together. I'll be honest: back then I was focused with school and with the basics of mapping that I didn't pay much attention. So I wasn't able to participate in any of the games played.

:goblin_good_job: But now I find myself completely immersed in the Melee gameplay that I long for multiplayer experience, as AI either proves to be unfair or unchallenging. Battle.net just won't work, for reasons I do not know, so I turn to Garena+, which other players also play on. It seemed to work for me, and now I want to know if this is still a thing.

I recall the formation of clans long ago, formed by by hive members also.
Anyone know what's happened to them? ( The Melee players and the clans alike) Or maybe some are still here?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.