• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena and clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So after a few days of playing again and joining the workshop I realized how big the garena community is today. My problem is with the clans ,there`s many of them ,they are just social hubs for random people to talk random stuff. Also alot of good maps are left unknown since people seem to forget the power of the war3 engine and it`s mighty editor. I have decided to create a clan to honor original concepts and good maps ,and also remember players of the hard working people over here on the workshop that make those maps. I would love to see some workshop members joining and introducing new maps and ideeas and testing them over in the clan.
As all other clans I had to choose a theme and I really love old horror movies so I made it zombie themed ,if anyone wants to join please search in garena clans for Zombie_Lovers.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.