• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena RPG clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was searching for an RPG Clan on Garena and i didnt find any1. So my Idea was to make a RPG Clan on Garena... All here from hive post ur nicknames of ur garena acc then mb we could make a clan ..
My garena acc is a_Smash...
I can play all sort's of Rpg :D

Level 9
Hy, my nickname on garena is AEtherealPhaser, or i have an older one moonrayangel.
I usually play on romania RPG rooms or Europe RPG rooms... and i like those that include the idea of actually playing a role... (best example... Phase Killer)... not those PvE maps... but i also play tag-like maps and others...

Your idea is good and i would like to be member of a clan. Hopefully your idea may come true.

Level 2
I'll join. It's kinda rare(for me) to see any Warcraft RPG clans in garena before so this might be a good idea. Garena username: Pro_Killer96

Level 19
I usually play at Battle.Net though, but I'll mostly log in to Battle.Net after first starting the game from Garena, so yeah I'm available on both servers:)

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Add me too.
My name is Vunjo
And, are you playing RPG Maps, or you are playing maps in RPG rooms, because it's not the same. In Europe RPG rooms, mostly tags, TDs, arenas and such maps are hosted. In Serbian RPG room only frikin dota is being hosted. So, do you play RPG maps or what?

Level 19
Hmm... I wouldn't mind, I'll be free from exams (Officially) after 6 weeks from now.
But till then, I'll still be active on Battle.Net and Garena during the weekends:)

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
K I think I added everyone from here to garena.

@Miss_Foxy

I thought clan making is bugged?

EDIT: Also 1 more thing, when your garena friend hosts, there's a chance you won't see the game (Yes, strange and dumb for some reason). I tested it many times, trying to play with my friends. They hosted, I couldn't see their game. After a lot of relogs and stuffs, I deleted my friend from buddy list and I saw his game then. My idea is for everyone to make a skype/msn where we can chat about games.

Level 19
Hmm... If we do gather enough people for both a Garena and Battle.Net RPG group, wanna have a Battle.Net Clan Division for it?
Considering the Garena clan making is bugged at the moment, or at least a Hive Group for now...

Level 9
Maybe a hive group, as i assume some of us can't use battle.net -.- (me included xD)

welcome aboard pirate :p

w3.player said:
Yep, i agree as well, a skype common "room" would be perfect just for this, we could see each other easier and discuss about what and when to play.

O.O why didn't I think of that!
add me up mates!
Skype name - stormwind-x

Level 9
OFF-topic (but answer) --- A hive group is a social group made by a member of the hive (with permission from moderators) in order to bring together people with the same interests. Basically it's some sort of special mini-forum where only the group members can discuss.

Level 9
I myself along with MrStormy, Dynamiczx and Vunjo usually play in Europe RPG rooms 3 or 5... but i recommend you send me or someone else an private message with your skype id (if you have one, otherwise send the id of messenger or something) and we add you. After that we just contact each other and find the best moments to play. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.