• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Garena Hosting Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It isn't hosting on Garena anymore, intended?

It was so nice because my friends that don't own B.net could join and I would also get about 150ms lower than in B.net.

Level 13
Righto I'll try check that out soon as I'm currently ingame trying to help you guys out 8D

Level 13
Have to wait on Shapy, I'm not quite sure how to get it hosting on Garena again.

Shapy, if you have the ability to sort this out please do, but teach me so I can fix this kind of issue in future, if thats at all possible.

Level 6
i hope the probelm is fixed now, i cant check it myself because my garena doesnt work in laos ... i dont know why

Level 3
Maybe you don't care about 1.1n, but me and some friends just came back to playing Gaias some time ago and we sure as hell care. And I am pretty sure more people also care because they want to get full equip before new version hits.

But yeah, getting the bot working on Garena before 1.2 is a must.

Level 6
yeah because everybody who helps making this map or providing any kind of service gets paid. i totally forgot its a must ...

Level 13
Trying to get this sorted out but I've very busy and Shapy is unable to check it out himself. We'll see what can be done guys, in the meantime battlenet is a viable option so I'd suggest playing there.

Those that can't join battlenet, know why they can't join battlenet and should probably invest in a legitimate CD Key.

Level 6
bot is running now ! its kinda strange that only ppl post if the have problems and never because they wanna donate for the bot.

Level 3
Thanks!

About donating, I was thinking about it, but only next month I would able to do it. Good luck with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.