• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GangBang TD

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
VERSION 2.5 ||
===========
1 - 8 Players
Survivor Game
Now 40 Levels!
45 Rap Artist (Towers)
4 Minigames with secrets
All waves have been remade!
Added -air -boss commands!
Start building in the vally at your purple torches and quickly draw the creeps off of the main path and into your mazing zone. Lots of variety of towers to start out with. Your mazing strategy is very important.

Keywords:
busy child defense gangbang kit playhouse starter td tower war
Contents

GangBang TD (Map)

Reviews
09:40, 25th Jan 2009 Rui: I have received complaints about this map's name and picture. Please name it properly next time. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

09:40, 25th Jan 2009
Rui:
I have received complaints about this map's name and picture. Please name it properly next time.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 5
How about GangWars?
Because that is just, stupid.
Btw, did you make this map?

the name is meant to be a bit racey. it draws more attention. i had 400 people dl this map the first 12 hours on epicwar.com

"gangwars" would imply that its a tower wars map rather than a TD.
besides this map has been out for 6 months and i rarely get people that whine about the name.

btw i have another map called "Playhouse TD" :mwahaha:

Level 10
Epicwar is not the hive. I could submit a map where it just disconnects everyone the moment they start the game and could probably get 400 downloads in the first 12 hours.

You really should change the name though, the whole Blood vs Crip thing is already a touchy enough issue.

Level 5
Epicwar is not the hive. I could submit a map where it just disconnects everyone the moment they start the game and could probably get 400 downloads in the first 12 hours.

You really should change the name though, the whole Blood vs Crip thing is already a touchy enough issue.

Well how about you start a petition. If you can get 100 signatures then i will maybe start to lean towards the thought process that leans to the decision of considering your advice. I figure, since you dedicated so much time into typing you opinion about 1 map on a website, that this should satisfy your ich. :thumbs_up:

Level 15
Change the name please, it's the least you can do and please, don't focus on people and being defensive, focus on their opinions and make something of it.

Try to make your map look good rather than look bad, being racy is a form of sleaziness and that's not cool. Exceptions exists but I am not afraid to be proven wrong. I hope you don't misinterpret, good luck.

Level 5
Change the name please, it's the least you can do and please, don't focus on people and being defensive, focus on their opinions and make something of it.

Try to make your map look good rather than look bad, being racy is a form of sleaziness and that's not cool. Exceptions exists but I am not afraid to be proven wrong. I hope you don't misinterpret, good luck.

Example: There is a show called Testees on tv.
The show has nothing to do with testicals.
The show is about test subjects.

Im not changing the name.

Level 10
Well how about you start a petition. If you can get 100 signatures then i will maybe start to lean towards the thought process that leans to the decision of considering your advice. I figure, since you dedicated so much time into typing you opinion about 1 map on a website, that this should satisfy your ich. :thumbs_up:

Congratulations on lowering my impression of you even further. As for the map itself it's not very well made and offensive.

Level 5
Congratulations, you got a map removed. It looks like all of your wasted time actually went to use. Its too bad that its on about 5 other websites and downloaded onto 10 thousand computers. And by the way did you read what the label on your warcraft 3 cd case?

It says T for TEEN - Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language. )

Looks like you can't censor everything that you personally find offensive. :cry: