• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Games You Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Like the title says, what games do you play regularly?

I only play three games regularly to be honest. Blacklight Retribution, Firefall and Torchlight II.

Sometimes I roll a new village on Tribal Wars just to play with some old friends.

I'm planning on getting Killing Floor since it's on sale on Steam.

And I occasionally head pop open Skyrim just for lulz.

EDIT: Oh yes, and DayZ.

Last edited:
Level 34
League of Legends
Guild Wars 2
Mass Effect 3
Diablo III occasionally
Left 4 Dead 2 occasionally
I just bought the first 3 Assassins Creed games for $5 each on Steam so I'll be working through those.

I also just played Lost Odyssey a couple weeks ago. Been meaning to finish it.

Level 6
Regularly - only WC3 and League of Legends. Played also Open Arena till recently, when the game became outdated and there was literally no one to play with.

Level 6
Games from before 2007 because my computer is REALLY old and REALLY bad !!! I've been playing the same shit since 2006 and all my friends laugh at me cuz im poor -.-

With right setting, it is possible to play almost any game on very old computers. I had a crappy laptop till the summer-2011 which had an integrated videocard (!), 1 GB of memory and 1.6 GHz processor. And still I could play Mass Effect 1/2, Dragon Age 1/2, SC2 and many other games.
Just read about tweaking for contemporary games and you will be able to play almost any game, with crappy graphics though.

Level 18
1gb ram
256 vid card
1 ghz procesor (one core ofc) yes most people's phones are better
and the mazing... 76 gb hard disk !!!

Everything newish i've played comes with an ugly quality and mega ram, played sc2 but i hated it cause of the shit uggly graphics and the mega lag i load dota for 41s while sc2 took me like 5 minutes just to start... playing games like this is like having sex and getting AIDS, i just dont want to so i stick to the same old games and brag about it alot.

Level 6
played sc2 but i hated it cause of the shit uggly graphics and the mega lag

Yeah, that's right. I had to play SC2 with all settings set to lowest back when I have that outdated laptop - and it looked worse than SC1. o_0
And Mass Effect on lowest (I had to specially tweak configuration text files to make it work properly) looked much like Doom 2...

Level 18
I play lol on lowest with 8fps max, not only do i lag on the big 5v5 fights in dota (unable to use my spells) but i fear my entire lol experience might be one big lag. Used to be able to play Minecraft but after they made singleplayer mode create an actual lan server, i am no longer able to because my poor old hag cant handle it. I guess its devine punishment for beeing a pirate...

Level 2
Well I more like to play strategic games + WoW

So I play

Stronghold ( why are you wonder? )
Warcraft Frozen Throne
Pharoh
Rome total war
Lord of the Rings
and World of Warcraft
ok. and Assassin's Creed

Level 11
Here is my list of latest games:

- Metro Last Light
- Assassins Creed III
- Don't Starve (lol awesome game, look for it on steam)
- Company of Heroes Tales of Valor (soon CoH 2)
- Grand theft Auto IV
- Rome TW
- Dota 2 (sometimes)
- Skyrim (always)
-

Roland

R

Roland

Games What I play.

All Stronghold packs
Warcraft III
Gangland