• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GameRanger Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I come here to report two users of hacks: Forsaken and fahad.
I only played with them twice, Forsaken had all the characters on level 50, all equipped.
I have the print of a friend of mine, that's all.

unknown.png

Level 8
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I come here to report two users of hacks: Forsaken and fahad.
I only played with them twice, Forsaken had all the characters on level 50, all equipped.
I have the print of a friend of mine, that's all.
Reporting cheaters without a replay to back it up is pointless. Cropped screenshots also don't count as evidence. Hell I could make a similar screenshot in a LAN game, in 2 minutes. If this was enough to banlist a player then we could get anyone without 100% progress replays banned.

Things like this can be discussed in discord. The forum is not for reporting hackers.
Usually a hacker will report in a forum and the mapmaker will ban the usernames from the map, can't fault him for not knowing we don't really do that in gaias. It doesn't say anywhere in the forum that reports must not be posted, and not everyone uses discord. You'll have to sticky a "forum rules" thread if you want to keep people for posting certain things (whatever's not covered in the hive rules already anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.