• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gameplay Constants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi! how can i export all my changes in the Gameplay Constants to smth and then in another map just import it? 'Cuz manually adjasting all the values and changes that i made is really a long and boring process! or if there is some program that let's you do so pls, can you link? thanks in advance! cheers!

Level 16
Seas =)

You can or have to use the WEU ( http://www.wc3c.net/tools/weu/main.html ).

You download the WEU and install it. After installing, go to the WEU folder and open the "WEU Enhancer". Now klick on "Edit Map" load your map and click on "Import/Export". There you can import/export everything.

WARNING: If you import something, if will be over write - means that all existing data will delete!!

Level 9
Open the map with modified fields under Gameplay Constants wit an MPQ editor.
Find a text-file named "war3mapMisc.txt" and export it on your desktop (or whereever you want).

Close the MPQ archive of the map.

Open the new map (in wich you want to import the changes made under Gameplay Constants) in World Editor (or JNPG/S, whatever), bring up the Imports tab (F12) and import "war3mapMisc.txt".

Set it's path to "war3mapMisc.txt". (delete the "war3mapimported/" prefix).

Save the map.
Optional: Open the map again (in World Editor), delete the file. Now, you can also make new changes.

Level 3
thanks a lot. the way with mpq editor was the best one for me, and it worked =) +rep to all of you for the quick and effective response.

Status
Not open for further replies.