• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Copying Gameplay Constants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there any way to copy the data in the Gameplay Constants of one map in to the Gameplay Constants of the other map other than writing all changes you have done down and retype them manually at the new map?

Level 4
buhu.. i have like changed numbers in 30 of them...poor people that actually changed them all for an altered melee and want to make a second terrain version...

Last edited:
Level 4
except if the terrain you make looks worse than what you make under you when sitting on the toilet... I actually was using a blizzard base map but noticed that it wasn't good..so I chose to select a different map and copy everything over. Units, abilities, and triggers worked just fine but when I then playtested my map on bnet a third of the units weren't working properly because of the freaking constants...

Status
Not open for further replies.