• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Game Interface Options Won't Appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I hav been following a tutorial about how to remove chat messages from appearing. Only problem is, when I get to the part that says:

OPen World Editor; Advanced; Game Interface; (I Enabled Use Custom Game Interface), but I couldn't find either one of the following:

Chat - Recipient All
Chat - Recipient Allies
Chat - Recipient Obsrvers
Chat - Recipient Private
Chat - Recipient Referees

I tried editing Player Properties hoping it would work. I have the newest version of the patch. (However I hav noticed that my WE doesnt seem to hav some options for editing units either) Idk if its cuz i got my game about 4-5 yrs ago, or just cuz there something i hav to do. But plz help if u can, it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 11
Do you run Warcraft III Reign of Chaos or Warcraft III Frozen Throne? Are you sure you imported the file which was described, and possibly attached there, in the tutorial in the way as described in the tutorial? Without the file, those additional options in Gameplay Interface won't show up.
What do you mean, newest patch: 1.21b or 1.24(a,b,c)? If you have 1.24 then keep in mind that it makes many tools, spells, methods described in tutorials not work anymore.
Yeah, 1.24 patch can even make your map crash WE while opening it... if you're using vJASS or JASS.

Level 4
it was the file, i downloaded the whole folder into the Warcraft 3 folder, when i was supposed to take wat was inside and put those directly into the Warcraft 3 folder... if that made any sense

Level 1
Hi, I'm an associate to Ricardo Irving, who was banned for caring about the map moderation being a tad harsh. He said:
Ricardo Irving said:
Did you put the gameinterface101 file into the UI folder? If you haven't, create one! There is a file that does that, if you weren't talking about that one.

Level 11
A mysterious anon said:
Hi, I'm an associate to Ricardo Irving, who was banned for caring about the map moderation being a tad harsh. He said:
Ricardo Irving said:
Did you put the gameinterface101 file into the UI folder? If you haven't, create one! There is a file that does that, if you weren't talking about that one.

Lol a messager, anywho why did you wanted the chat to be disabled Z? (I'm calling you Z since I already know someone named Zerox lol.)

Is it possible to have a link to the tutorial you read to see what the problem is?

Status
Not open for further replies.