- Nov 6, 2008
Game Development Guidelines
- This forum may only contain material that regards game engines, such as Unity3d, CryEngine, UnrealEngine, VEngine, etc. It is not related to Warcraft III Modding.
- You can open discussions about the game engines that you are interested in, share your ideas with others, show your Works In Progress, ask questions about ways of accomplishing the desired effect in the engine(s).
- These discussions should follow the site's rules.
- If you are seeking for help, entitle your thread with a clear description and avoid using "Please help me with X".
- This forum is open to discuss any game engine, however, if you want to particularly discuss about Unity3d engine, you should post here instead.
- This is not a forum to advertise. You are only allowed to link to other sites, in case you feel that it will be helpful to the user asking for help.
- Images of big dimensions should be placed within [hidden""][/hidden] tags.
- You are advised to make use of the post attachment feature, than the Pastebin.
- Make sure you use the appropriate thread prefix, when you create your thread.
Last edited by a moderator: