• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, I ve read anothers threads about fatal error while using the inventory or with other problems , but I found that when you pause the game (at any place or time) and then you unpause it, the game crashes.
I hope this serves you. If I can I will post another bug with some screenshots

Level 30
Well, I ve read anothers threads about fatal error while using the inventory or with other problems , but I found that when you pause the game (at any place or time) and then you unpause it, the game crashes.
I hope this serves you. If I can I will post another bug with some screenshots

Pausing causes a crash? Sounds like a pretty major bug :p

I'll be home tomorrow night so I'll check it out then :) No idea what could cause such a thing :/

Level 17
Is the " epic music " crash still not fixed? :hohum:

Everything is not "just fix it".

And seriously, we dont even know the exact problem i think, becouse i have never, ever seen anyone that get kicked when leaving inventory myself.
And i have played this map a countless amount of times.

We have also said too many times that we will remove my freaking inventory system & replace it with a better one. So we should not try to spend all our time on something that will be replaced soon.

Level 3
I've told before that the inventory crash is because when someone saves a game before a boss fight with music and then loads because the party dies or w/e, the music is still on and you can't enter the inventory when a boss fight is on - so the game crashes. But you haven't read that, have you? :fp:

Level 19
I've told before that the inventory crash is because when someone saves a game before a boss fight with music and then loads because the party dies or w/e, the music is still on and you can't enter the inventory when a boss fight is on - so the game crashes. But you haven't read that, have you? :fp:

I think we'll just add a feature to prevent people from saving at all. That should probably fix things once and for all. :D

Level 19
We have already talked about the saving feature for a long time, and already stated that we will add it to remove possible bugs that may trigger becouse of saving the game.

And what i mean is that we do not know the specefic reason to why it freeze. :p

But yeah, w/e xD

But since it is the current inventory spesific I doubt we actually have to do anything since it is going to be replaced soon anyways.

Also we actually never checked why the inventory crashed games that were saved.

Level 17
But since it is the current inventory spesific I doubt we actually have to do anything since it is going to be replaced soon anyways.

Also we actually never checked why the inventory crashed games that were saved.

Well, many people have experienced other bugs caused by saving (atleast they think so) so it would be better just to disable it becouse of that.

This isnt a save/load map anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.