• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A new type of crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It is 'QUIT' crash. Not fatal error or the Warcraft client crash. my map player abruptly just left the game and sees score screen.
Are there any guys experiencing the same problem as me?

Last edited:
Level 6
is this happening globally or only in a custom map? there are lots of ways to bug up a specific map so it will do that.
Reported by players playing my map. And I experienced it too. I'm not sure if this happens on other maps as well.

Level 21
sounds like there is some sort of specific bug. try to find out what people are doing in game before it crashes and then you can try to figure out what could be causing it... once you figure out what is causing the bug it will be a lot easier for people here to help you find a solution...

Level 29
It is 'QUIT' crash. Not fatal error or the Warcraft client crash. my map player abruptly just left the game and sees score screen.
Are there any guys experiencing the same problem as me?
There are some maps that have Anti-Cheat system, which can led to unexpected game termination.
There is a trick that allows you to bypass this system, but it's quite difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.