• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello everyone!

I'm now doing campaign called "The Chosen Ones". It's my first campaign. I have problems with saving and loading. I do know how to save/load hero. But I don't know how to save/load gold and lumber.

How do I save/load gold and lumber? Please help!

Thank you,
Aeroblyctos

P.S Some screen shots may help better than just text.

Level 4
Sorry, I don't have a copy of the WE on me at the moment, so I can't give you any screenies.
However, I believe that if you save the gold and lumber cost to integer variables you will be able to save those variables to a game cache.
I hope this helps, and sorry again that I can't be more specific, as I do not have a WE at this location.

Level 8
Sorry, I don't have a copy of the WE on me at the moment, so I can't give you any screenies.
However, I believe that if you save the gold and lumber cost to integer variables you will be able to save those variables to a game cache.
I hope this helps, and sorry again that I can't be more specific, as I do not have a WE at this location.

EHM! this is about sutch a easy thing as GAME CACHE and please dont enter anything about anything that you dont even know! please=S well look at the totorals forum,,, =))

Status
Not open for further replies.