• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gambit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Can someone help memake a gambit model)

Attachments

• Gambit_deb.jpg
    Gambit_deb.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 279
Level 15
If you think it's bad ONLINE, you can't possibly imagine New York. The big "thing" with guys my age is "rap" and acting like a drug-endorsed idiot, or as they say... "g-sta". *Sigh*... poor pathetic and mentally retarded children.

Level 7
The map is an map made by my friend a long time ago Some of you might have seen it........ (ive fixed Many Bugs,added x-men music Made new ablitities and 1 new mutant Also im adding creep respawn) I got his Permition a long time ago
the oroiginal map isnt on the site My friend account was Timaay (battle.net and map creator for original)

Attachments

• gam.jpg
    gam.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

DKG

DKG

Level 3
I think it was a skin, and not a very good one at that (I believe it went over medihv). Anyway, I'd be quite interested in seeing a gambit model made too :D

Level 15
Alright, good, just making sure. Well, now that you have SOME screenshots, you have a better chance. Atleast you finally had posted some, eh? Better now then never. I wish you good luck with getting them, and with fixing/completing the project! Oh, and I'm sorry if I may have been harsh. My explicit apologies.

Level 7
Has any one tryed yet heres some animations

Stands?
Spell 1(Makes a charge effect in hand)
spell 2(Throws Charged cards)
spell 3(throws a spike)
attack1(Hits with right arm)
attack2(hits with left arm)
channel(red charge effects poof in his hands)
stand ready
walk
walk fast

Level 9
Gambit is my fav character of all time, he did say his friend gave him permission, someone should help him out.

Yes Gambit would throw about 3-5 cards at once, and they would be a spread attack which would hit multiple targets in an area.

Should probably make a card missle for this one. He always threw them out flat like a dealer at a card table might.

Level 9
oh no paperjack, you need to have a custom model with custom animes This is gambit we are talking about! ;)

If it's the map I'm thinking about that I played for a little. Magneto vs. Xmen. Then I think you need to reskin Storm too give her a black face and white robes, and white glowing balls on each fist.

Level 4
White glowing balls can be made easily with attachments. As for the reskin, it should be rather easy to make (yet I can't)

Status
Not open for further replies.