• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GA TD pi-version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Velgen
Standart Tower Defence with elemental's idea. Every of 12 races have unique abilities. The Greater Assault TD as a result of labour intensive work. Six elements have fallings and pluses. Example: A Water Element inflicts a twice greater demage to Fire, etc.
5 difficulty levels. 6 types of elements: water, fire, natural, light, storm, dark. + complexive and unknown types.
Thanks to:
• Chip
• massam{52}_rus
• Icemaster
GA TD have commands: -cam, -info, -fm(gamemod), -give
First level towers (Private Tower) have 5 upgrades, Support Tower (several races) have 2 upgrades. And also map have towers such as Secondary Tower, Pre-final Tower, Tertiary Tower and Final Tower(!).
In a game you can summon the HEROES and buy things for workers and heroes!
All tower, things, heroes, waves, mods, difficulty levels are balanced.
New game mode! Added new resource.

Keywords:
greater, assault, td, tower, defence, element, elemental, storm, light, fire, water, nature, dark
Contents

GA TD pi-version (Map)

Reviews
16:51, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected I strongly disliked the terrain, leaks, spawns should disable if a player leaves/isn't present.

M

16:51, 31st Jul 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

I strongly disliked the terrain, leaks, spawns should disable if a player leaves/isn't present.

Level 1
okay... ive tested it a few times...

-make a description about those animals! nobody really knows what they are good for (except giving food etc)
-make all tomes use themselves uppon picking them up with the hero...its damn annoying to pick them up and use them over and over again >_>
-the skill descriptions of the heroes are extremely awkward ..."attacks enemies! for 4 secs" wtf? god damn write at least the dmg and what kind of skill it is(passive, active, buff,aoe,nuke etc)
-leveling up the hero is a pain in the ass. seriously. let him get some exp from the tower kills D=<
-u should mention that assasin race doesnt have a hero...

Beautiful map preview and a good game. Maybe improve on your English and write better descriptions. I like the shops in this map, sometimes it's a pain when I'm playing a TD and all the items are crap. Also, the elemental scissor-paper-rock system was cool, though not too original. Perhaps you could rename some of the towers to something more spectacular. Good theme though, but yeah, it looks like Elemental TD. Fine map, 4/5. Gj