• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future Tool Programs for editing WC3 things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I think that all of the Tool Programs are awesome and have hard effort put into making them(only cause I never tried them all haha :p ). Now onto those new ideas for tools. :x My idea is that formatting is sort of like WC3 style. I picture an Icon Editor that is like the abilities section of the Object Editor, if starts out with a plain normal sized Icon Template blank regular sized 64x64. Then there are all the tools to help you make an Icon. I dun expect too much of course :? . Then for the model editing, there would be like this scale or preview of the model first and you can change it's texture and add animations with something. For spell editing, there is like also this scale for the preview with the selected units able to use it. :?: Then there are templates for the movement of the regular spell files. Then you can edit these spell texture and put it in any order you want. This is probably all I can think of right now. 8)

P.S.- For you tool program makers, don't pressure yourselves by trying too hard. Relax 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.