• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fusion help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
:infl_thumbs_up:I have a hero that ive gave him the possesion ability ,but when the hero steals a unit its body is destroyed and i need to raise him again.Well i knew that the hero will be killed ,but in some maps i saw the same thing,but no hero death.I call my spell Fusion Dance.Fusionist try's to fuse himslef........The text goes good but i cant modify the death thingy .HELP ME PLZ.

Level 24
Well for example i want to steal a foot man of 400 Hp and 100 Mp and 10-20 damage.Me Hp is 300 Mp is 200 and damage is 30-50.If i use Fusion dance on him, the model of the hero will change(thats what i want)and the hero will have 700 Hp 300 Mp and 40-70 damage.But i cant figure out how to do that thingy with not dying.

Level 5
Which model would u like to have after using your spell ? the model of unit ability being coast or antoher one ?

Level 6
Or you could do something like this

If Controling unit of Blah Blah writes Fusion
if unit is standing next to footman
Remove Footman and give health mana damage to triggering unit.

or

If controling unit writes fusion
remove triggering units and replace with "New Unit"

Something like that might help

Level 6
If i find a map with the fusion trigger in my unprotect folder i'll send u the trigger.

Edit://

kk go to here
http://epicwar.com/maps/21526/

download that map open it when its fully loaded go to Triggers then press
ctrl + f
then search "fusion"

then copy that trigger and paste it into ur map and change the commands in the trigger to what you wont it to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.