• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make only 1 hero? {limiting the training of heroes to 1 per type}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
im trying to be able to make only one hero but for some reason, i can make the same hero so many times... i am trying to just make that same hero only once... ive tried limiting the hero but when i do that, when he dies i can make him come back alive once, but if he dies again, i cant make him again....
Please Help! :cry:

Level 11
Those triggers u are telling me atm.. is wat i am currently using, i have limited the training of my hero to 1... but when he dies.. u can only revive him once.. if he dies again.. u cant revive him any more... Please Help

Level 11
lol what i did was copied and pasted a human hero and just renamed and remodeled him, (and also removing his abilities) so i wouldnt think their setting would effect the problem i have

Status
Not open for further replies.