• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Function Height Tricks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Is there any function height tricks??? because I know parabola.. and parabola making a unit fly away refers to the distance, speed, height. But I want a unit to float in the air like in DotA Telekinesis (Rubick).. I know everyone here is not playing dota so I'll elaborate it.

1st One when I cast the trigger I want the unit increase it's height, when the height of the unit is in the maxheight that I want so it will float in the air base on the DURATION.. It means the unit will stays in the air in 5 seconds duration and when the duration ends the unit will fall down. I tried that in parabola but I can't make it in duration because when I used parabola it makes the unit fall down immediately.

Can someone help me :3

If you know that there were system for this. Pls give the link. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.