• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fullscreen UI Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am trying to put in some fullscreen custom UI, but for some reason whenever the option button is held down it all disappears.

Did anyone know about that (ie. Is it just me?), and if so does anyone know of any way around it?

I have done it through 2 methods, one is a dialog that is set to fullscreen and then had the large image set on it as a dialog item. The other is using a Screen Image.

- - - - -

Additionally, I am trying to do this for a first person point of view from a unit, but when the camera is too close to the unit, the UI flickers a ton. I have found that it works if I move the camera out about 1 unit, but I am afraid that might cause people to misjudge whether they can be hit or not.

If anyone is aware of anyway around that, It would be really helpful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.