• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frustrating loss of draft

Level 7
I was working on a map upload --the map description, screenshots, and all that-- which was missing just a couple things, so I was waiting to upload. There is a 'save draft' option on the right, which I clicked on a lot, but when I came back on Hive Workshop, I cannot find where to access that draft anywhere. Where do you find that? ...or is it just not actually saved anywhere?

I spent significant time creating that draft. I realize now, I should have saved the stuff elsewhere, but it's too late. I would really appreciate help. Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 7
Gotcha. Yeah, I just had the page up in my browser for a while, and the browser setting to pick up where you left off. It was still there, but when I was ready, it didn't let me upload attachments. So I refreshed the page, and there was my mistake. Poof. All gone :goblin_cry:

Level 7
I found something in the database. Is this it?
I think that's from me starting a new draft today. Thank you for checking though.

In the end, it's not too big a deal. Yeah, frustrating in the moment due to lost time and unexpected need to re-do, but now I can approach it fresh. I should have it up soon, so go check it out, everyone! ^.^

Edit:
Here it is :psmile:! :
Deathrose -- Warpact 2.0

Last edited: