• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FrozenFire's Addon Race

Version 1.1 is out. Now with AI and a bunch of bugFix.

This is a race add-on pack made by me. Currently it has only the Naga race which is fully completed with new heroes, units, spells. I plan to have future versions complete with 3 extra races and additional units/skills/upgrades/heroes to the 4 vanilla races of Warcraft.

Races are designed to be as balanced as possible according to the original 4 Warcraft 3 races. The design style ( e.g , Light melee, Mill Unit, 2 Casters, 1 antimagicunit.. etc etc ) are also followed closely retain the original play style of Warcraft3. Abilities are made with as little repeat as possible, the current version have almost no repeat of ability on the new races.

Balancing is still at early stages and I do hope to get more feedback to get it to be more balanced. Development is still ongoing on this project, I do hope I could get extra hands if anyone would like to help out. Thanks

Msg to moderator : One full race is completed and playable. I hope this is not considered work-in-progress.

INSTRUCTIONS:
( this race pack requires Patch 1.24 or above. )
Extract the EXE file and put it at the Warcraft 3 root folder.

To Play as Naga race. select Night Elf race and set handicap to 90%

Keywords:
race, addon, naga, spell, new mod,
Contents

FrozenFire's Addon Race (Binary)

Reviews
12:35, 24th Aug 2010 TriggerHappy: Appears to work.
Level 1
Amazing ! I really love it. :)
How did you do that ? Did you use a particular program to do this ? Please tell me ! :D

EDM

EDM

Level 1
quick question..

hay this is the first mod that ive downloaded for Warcraft 3 that actually worked ....so no complaints from me

i had a question about naga race, when in single custom game on a map with water will nagas build buildings in water like in that campaign mission? just wondering

EDM

EDM

Level 1
some of the units actually can swim in water or go into deep parts normal units cant.

i have a question, do you think its possible to make another race add on ? i had this idea for a angel based race but im not sure how id even begin at doing it

EDM

EDM

Level 1
do you know anyway that i can use this in window ? like with regular wow 3 you can just set -window into target area

Level 1
Pls help!!

Why when I run the program, it shows me "Unable to locate the target to patch"?

The same problem here!! :/ Hoow can i solve this problem?? I really want to try it out!! Pls help!!!

Edit: I have alredy read that thing about War3PathFixer.exe but I cannoot find it!!! Is it posssible that i don'.t have it??

Level 1
Thanks for a great mode!

This mode is awesome;) I haven't played W3TFt for a few years and I wanted to play for fun with the CPU. Now with the Naga race I can play it again with much more fun;) Many new skills and units, I was really suprised and confused. The Ancient Turtle can be a bit imbalanced when used properly;) Thanks for a great mode. I hope they CPU will work with AMAI in the future I like to play with that kind og CPU intellgence;)

Level 2
!!Naga Complete Race¡¡

:ogre_datass: Yes men i love this mod thanks, the only thing that i see is missing are The Naga Royal Guard & will be perfect for any Naga Player FAN.....

Level 2
!!Naga Complete Race¡¡

:vw_wtf:Well now i have a question this MOD can be used with the AMAI(Advanced Melee AI)?///If is not can you please make it compatible to?

Level 2
Nice job. Your mod is very entertaining. Also good critics from Mezaluh.
Have an idea about turtles. I think Turtle hatchery can be replaced with Ancient one as hatching from buy-able egg turtle brood-mother.