• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is a short bug to report, so I'm not going to follow the format - sorry Zwieb!

In the Mytargas Central District, there is a thief model merchant with the magic laboratory beside her in the bottom left hand corner of the "square", every time I click on her, my game freezes. I don't disconnect, I don't desync, I just freeze and have to force-quit WC III.
Just to note, I am playing solo and have no other issues with any versions (With bugs of this nature).

This is a short bug to report, so I'm not going to follow the format - sorry Zwieb!

In the Mytargas Central District, there is a thief model merchant with the magic laboratory beside her in the bottom left hand corner of the "square", every time I click on her, my game freezes. I don't disconnect, I don't desync, I just freeze and have to force-quit WC III.
Just to note, I am playing solo and have no other issues with any versions (With bugs of this nature).
There isn't any trigger involved at this merchant. It's completely object data and this merchant only sells 4 items and nothing more.
The problem has to be on your end. Did you try setting all graphics values to high?

Level 3
Yes, all my graphics are at the highest. Like I said, I've never had this type of bug ever happen to me before (And I've been playing since the 1st version release). Maybe it has to do with one of the items she sells? I don't know..

Maybe it has something to do with being on a Mac? I don't see how that's relevant, but I really have no idea why this would be happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.