• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free to a good home: 1v1 melee map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
A while ago, when I was messing around doing some terraining, I decided to make a 1v1 melee map with the following idea in mind:
The two bases start out very near to each other, separated by geography of some kind (hill, river, trees, whatever...).
There should be two paths between the two bases, a short direct path that leads through a nasty red creep camp (with true sight... sorry blademasters!), and a long path leading around the map.
The players have to choose from: creeping the nasty red camp, running along the long path, massing air. Should not be a shop to get zeppelins from though, to discourage air assaults.

Anyway, as for this thread. I'd like to see it finished, so I can play it. I like to play melee maps.
However, I'm a terrible terrainer. Can't draw to save myself. Writing triggers is one thing, drawing is a whole 'nother story :)

So. If anyone out there likes my idea, feel free to take it. You don't even have to credit me.
All I ask is you send me the map so I can play it :cool:

Edit: Wont let me attach it to this post, since I posted it in this thread. I haven't changed it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.