• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Free hugs - Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
This is something where for I have much respect.

One man started this, and it already came very far.
Maybe others on the hive here know about it, who don't :
See it ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I also did this action with someone. Its .. Fantastic, how stupid it may sound.
Free Hugs.jpg

If everyone was like this, the world would be much better.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

That is really something.

If everyone was like this, the world would be much better.

Quoted for truth, thanks for posting this.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, but it can still make someone's day.

Level 7
Wow i almost cried and i don't know why.Probably what i need is a hug...Ya i agree it can really make somebodys day jsut by hugging them.

Level 10
Hugging someone relese endorphans which make you feel happy, hugs=no drugs, murders, etc. I need to hug someone.................

Level 7
Ya i know i have the urge in fact ill hug my dog right now (hugs dog).Not sure if it helped her but it made me feel good.

Level 32
That video is a real tear jerker, Heero. Can you translare the article for those of us who don't speak Dutch?

[off-topic] Cyber-hugs are cool too. Many internet greeting card sites allow visitors to send hugs via E-Mail. We have no built-in hugs available here at THW...we just have to create our own, I guess.

hugs3a.gif

Last edited:
Level 10
Yay I got Cyber Hugged:)
I'll pass it on for you [show/hide=HUG]
hugs3a.gif
[/show/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
[Hugs all]

For those want to read my article (translation) :
Hasselt (belgium) : Free whine, bus connections, puffed chestnuts or pralines.
With that are the on buying eager shoppers in the shopping streets of the limburgse province chief town already longer thrusted. But saturday where the shopping passersby looking weird up. Erwin Jacobs out of Hamont-Achel and a colleague where giving free hugs. The initiative came original out of the VS. It is to connect the people more. On this busy days like these the people are running by without any time for contacts, even love. By giving a hug we want to exhort the people making fun, and creating new contacts. Says Jacobs.

--> Translation of the article, sorry for my bad english .. :)

Level 19
BuddhA, I see you totaly don't have respect ..
That video is just making jokes about the free hugs.
That means those people are just junkies that are afraid to show their feelings and giving hugs.
I'd respect it if you edited your post, since I don't like people screwing up this nice action.

Level 8
Oh my god this was amazing, i started tearing up.

I think im gonna do this in a few years when im old enough (so i dont get kidnapped and molested)

Level 8
People are always going to have varying opinions on this sort of deal. Some people are realists that feel this is impractical and does not mean much in the long run. Others take a more romantic view towards it and focus on those it helps than the big picture....

But realize what may not be important to the world might be the world to a single person. Each hug helps, and you need such little pieces to make the world a better place

...That video is funny as hell though

Level 6
Heero notice that i put jk at the end... Maby you dont like there form of comedy but im not going to edit my post just beacouse you dont like there version of comedy, next time i post i will put *EXTREME SARCASM*

And seriously it isnt something that is openly done out here...hugging that is...

Level 19
Heero notice that i put jk at the end... Maby you dont like there form of comedy but im not going to edit my post just beacouse you dont like there version of comedy, next time i post i will put *EXTREME SARCASM*

I don't care, laugh or no laughing, it screws the free hugs topic.
Its funny, but that doesn't ment to screwing up the free hugs which stands for much more then being a hilarious idiot screaming for attention.

I don't care what u all think about what I said, laugh about it or not.
The ones that truly understands the free hugs, are understanding me.
~- Heero

Level 12
hugacatfh9.jpg

But seriously I don't like orange cats. I don't like single colored cats either. I like cats with more contrast in their colors. I like black and white cats. :) I like black, white and orange cats. :) I love gray cats with black stripes. :D

Level 5
Hugs....u know what rlly sucks more than getting no hugs?

going to church 3 times a week, especially at youth (im 15) where all the chicks are always hugging people, coz they all mates, but for sum reason i miss out on hugs most the time, even tho im rlly good friends with some of these chicks.
oh well, cant complain, just sorta sucks, every1 needs hugs, lately humanities trademark problem has been loneliness i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.