• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Wushu or Kickboxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Wushu is an martial art in cold weapons and kickboxing is an martial art with fists and legs.
There rly isnt any connection between these two martial arts.

But i think that kickboxing would be much more helpfull and more usefull then wushu,i mean when will have an oportunity to fight with a sword in a street or anywhere else for that matter o_O?

Boxing>Kickboxing>Thailand Boxing

Level 7
Wushu is an martial art in cold weapons and kickboxing is an martial art with fists and legs.
There rly isnt any connection between these two martial arts.

But i think that kickboxing would be much more helpfull and more usefull then wushu,i mean when will have an oportunity to fight with a sword in a street or anywhere else for that matter o_O?

No actually, wushu is not just with weapons. There are fist forms, they show some on the vid to.

Level 3
But anyway Wushu dosnt seem serious enough.
And i dont think you could do any harm to anyone with jumping around like a jerk.
Its more of an showing off then fighting style.

Level 7
But anyway Wushu dosnt seem serious enough.
And i dont think you could do any harm to anyone with jumping around like a jerk.
Its more of an showing off then fighting style.

WHAT THE FUCK?! Errm sorry I couldn't stop myself.
Have you seen how we train?
I do both, trust me, wushu is so much stronger and looks so much better.. and is SO MUCH HARDER.

Kickboxing.. it's really easy actually. Wushu, not so much.
Oh boy, seriously, Wushu is so much better than kickboxing!!

Kickboxing to me is.. nothing. Wushu.. is something!
Take Jet Li for example, he's a wushu master...

Anyway, wushu kills kickboxing in my opinion, if you do wushu, you can't just have breaks or give up on things you can't do or you get the stick.
So yeah.. wushu so much better and more serious :)

Level 13
I'm leaning more towards kickboxing, mostly because I find it way useful for the average Joe. Also to me, most martial arts are more showing off than real fighting. Of course they can be used in a fight, but stuff like boxing and kick boxing are more sort of straight up fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.