• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free For Everything

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is the first map i completed so it is very bugged and stuff.
It's a game with no wood no food no gold no cooldown no mana and no buildtime.
Have fun

Keywords:
Free For Everything no wood mana cooldown buildtime gold food
heroes bugged
Contents

Free For Everything (Map)

Reviews
13:38, 11th Aug 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected I've seen a lot of "first map's" like this before: the overall terrain is really bad, you've spammed trees, used blizzard cliffs, didn't use any other doodads than trees and the tileset hasn't been done...

M

13:38, 11th Aug 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

I've seen a lot of "first map's" like this before: the overall terrain is really bad, you've spammed trees, used blizzard cliffs, didn't use any other doodads than trees and the tileset hasn't been done correctly.

The objects are well... standard, except for their gold, lumber, cooldown and mana.

The triggers... don't get me started about them, I will just say that they 'need some improvement' ;)

Well, there are a lot of ways to learn mapping, one of them is to create bad maps and keep advancing them, so you'll eventually end up with a good one.
If you use this method, then you should only upload the good one, not all the bad ones that came before it.

Level 3
My very bad map :)

Ok, i'll follow your orders :). I've learned from some tutorials. I'm telling you, this is my best terrain i ever made i think. I'll add some custom races (blood elf and naga) and custom heroes.

I agree with you, that was a bad map but i have a question: It's a no food,gold ect. game what should i add by the triggers? Except for the weather and cinematic?

Thx I hope you like my next map (will take several days).