• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free everything! No Food!!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
There is no one who helped me. So sry bout that but if you would like to help pm me!!! This is a FREE EVERYTHING!! kind of map made by me Icuyyy on US east. Anyway this is an epic battle where 2 kngdoms are sick of having ancients ruling over them. So everyone is providing free work because they hate these guys. But both kingdoms have another reason for this to give their greatest warriors the heroes thw powerful items they have.

Keywords:
medeval, free for all,kingdom,war,death,fight,epic,battle,boss,ancients,evil,free
Contents

Free everything! No Food!! (Map)

Reviews
23:13, 1st Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Egh, horrible terrain: everything is grass apart from the middle, which is... a castle made out of blizzard cliffs, spammed with special effects? The triggers are also horrible, there is a huge lack in...

M

23:13, 1st Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Egh, horrible terrain: everything is grass apart from the middle, which is... a castle made out of blizzard cliffs, spammed with special effects?
The triggers are also horrible, there is a huge lack in object knowledge, there is no reason why undead should be able to haunt a gold mine, or why humans can create farms.
There are still units which cost gold, etc...

Level 1
No offence but this map is terrible. :/
- Terrain is horrible, completely flat grass for 90% of the map, with a mini equally-as-mediocre castle in the middle.
- The middle castle just has random NPCs around it, doesn't make much sense.
:eekani: