• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Franchises Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which side are you on, fellow Hivers?

Full Arsenals of:

A) Warcraft? (including the Titans, Old Gods, Sargeras, Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, the 2 Lich Kings of different time, Deathwing, the 2 Arthas, etc.)

B) Gundam? (the Freedom Gundam awaits you...)

C) Transformers?

D) Starcraft? (including Kerrigan, the Xel'Naga, etc.)

E) Classical C&C (C&C games made by Westwood: Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert 1: Aftermath, Tiberian Sun: Firestorm, Yuri's Revenge and also C&C: Reloaded by FS-21)

F) Lord of the Rings

G) Grand Theft Auto (2D, 3D and 4D Universes, "Carl Johnson!")

H) Little Ponies :)ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_haosis:"Are you serious? LOL!")

I) Chemistry Jokes (e.g. "What do you get when you combine Helium, Yttrium, Selenium and Xenon? HeYSeXe!")

I vote for Warcraft! ("For Quel'thalas! By Ner'zhul! Bow before the will of Queen Azshara and Sargeras!") ("Tremble, mortals and despair! Doom has come to this world!" - Archimonde the Defiler)

198768-albums7181-picture86209.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22

300px-Rgm-79f.jpg

Gundam franchise, but I will pick an RGM-79F Land Combat Type GM equipped with a standard issue EFF shield and a spray gun, vernier thrusters, with a fully loaded twin vulcan head guns. Now let's blast some Zeon Zakus.

Status
Not open for further replies.