• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[FPA] Mountains of Everrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
FPA stands for Fast paced action so you have to think fast.

• Storyline
    Mountains of Everrest is a FPA game that you have you have to find and defeat the one thats supposed to cause the Town of Everrest (The city thats named after the mountain) Loss of food, death of civillians, and defense lowered. There are 4 Heroes that come to save the city of everrest from this major destruction.
  • Gameplay
    Whats it like in order to Think fast. The game does NOT Auto attack for you. Meaning that you have to punch hit and cast spells on your own. Going afk is Not Reccomended. And you cannot pick your own hero. This is to follow the storyline between the 6 maps you have to go through.
  • Characters
    Trendal: A well armed angel thats been sent down to the earth to find out this mystery between the town of everrest. He is very nice and you can trust him with anything especially keeping secrets.

Maria: A healer that can be very paranoid at times. If you need any healing and your not filthy. She will do it.

Lenith: He is very sneaky and can scare you very easily. People only go with him for the jokes. He hates ponys.

Galvart: A nice undead mage. Somehow people dont throw random stuff at him or be scared. He can cast some deadly spells for a deadly price.
  • Video
    Sorry. Video isnt released yet. Video coming soon.
  • Website
    I update my website with info on Mountains of Everrest at www.warcraft3mapsite.webs.com if you got a better site builder let me know via PM

Thats all folks. download coming later as it is too early for a demo. Oh and i will update the storyline over time. so dont be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.