• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Found something better than internet explorer

did you like mozilla firefox more than internet explorer? (dont answer if you have not tried)

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they're both the same, ooops, clicked the wrong shortcut.....

• they're both the same

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Mozilla firefox is slower than IE despite the fact they say its faster...also I belive this is a form of advertising and if im not mistaking advertising is forbiddin??

Level 23
I for one don't give a flying f*ck about whether or not microsoft is a big bullsh*t corp. I have a secondary program that cranks up my anti-spyware and security issues.

I have used Mozilla frequently while on a Mac. On a Mac, I prefer Mozilla. On a PC, I prefer IE. That way you make 100% use of the compatibility betwen browsers and types of computer. Very simple.

Level 11
I tried Mozilla and it sucks IMO. It is slower than Internet Explorer but oh well, safer because I heard from many people that viruses (those when activating hte page or something...) are less frequent on Mozilla. IE on the other hand is faster.

And still, my favorite number one is OPERA!!!! This is the most awsome browser I've ever seen. Fast like the wind, and protected against such viruses I mentioned above. The only problem is that many Javascript functions do not work in Opera. But who cares about them? I want something fast and safe so I got it!!! ;)

Level 9
Trust me. IE = crap. BUT sometimes downloading 3rd party stuff can give you viruses (i should know) so if you allready have a firewall (like me) you dont need 3rd party stuff, but it can be usefull, its really anoying when you have to seriously slam your head on the key board when that unblocked pop-up comes up to set the RS screen strait and not continually moving (because you got a virus form either one of them).
My verdict, there about the same.

Level 5
i am sticking with IE, i can trust microsoft, besides i couldn't do my website with your gay firefox shit, it blocks every pop-up, not allowing me to log in, it is a piece of shit, IE is fast, partially safe if you are smart and not a newb and tricked easily, and it is alot easier to use, btw any one using AOL right now i say F*CK YOU, i had AOL and OMFG that sh*t was so gay, god.. i swear, the company made us pay like 300 extra for another screename on the same account, so we didn't pay and are still getting bill notices, COX CABLE + IE = PWNAGE TO ALL

Level 11
Even with 3 anti viruses that work 24/24, when using IE, I still got some worms. With Opera, I haven't got ANY. It rocks! Believe it or not. Who cares about some crappy Javascripts as long as you are safe and you have ultra speed? That's what you need. And it also has the ability to increase or decrease the size of the screen, which for me who I use 800x600 is vital so I can Add resources to this site. :D

Level 5
I don't understand how people can use IE when it is so unsafe. I've used mozilla firefox for some years now, it runs good on both linux and windows.
it's safer, looks better, no annoying pop-ups, it's faster and not made by microsoft. can't be better. :D

Final_Fantasies-7: how can firefox be gay? unless you use it as an insult, no browsers are hetero or homosexual. they're non-sexual. and if you meant to use it as an insult, continue use IE because it will surely punish you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.