• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Blacksmith Reforged

A place for forsaken warrior prepare for their journey.

21/1/2023: Upload Forsaken Blacksmith Reforged model and Icons

How to import: Import all files to your map and remove "war3mapimported\". You must import ForsakenBlacksmithReforgedDeath unless model wont show death animation ingame

Feel free to use and edit anything if you want, just give me credit.
Previews
Contents

Death Animation (Model)

Forsaken Blacksmith Icon (Icon)

Forsaken Blacksmith Reforged (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Very good, definitely RECOMMENDED ! Although I would request to darken the iron parts especially the furnace
Level 6
I don't know exactly what you'll use as a base but I would imagine a chapel or something would suffice for apothecary/priests? I don't know just an idea. lol
Could possibly use the Human Workshop as a base! Make the columns full of blight or plague. Import some coffins around the building from the Graveyard models if that's doable. That way it could be a laboratory of some kind? :)

Level 9
Could possibly use the Human Workshop as a base! Make the columns full of blight or plague. Import some coffins around the building from the Graveyard models if that's doable. That way it could be a laboratory of some kind? :)
That actually sounds more legit. More of a research kind of lab vs a an old forsaken chapel. Good thinkin.

this idea can be saved for next building:thumbs_up:, currently I already have a basic concept( a building with cistern of plague )