• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Forgotten Realm of the Serpent God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Here's my second terrain ! :p i really begin to enjoy designing theses worlds.

Serpenthome.PNG

Really cool piece! I remember my first and second terrains were really stupid pieces!

I think I understand you cuz I myself love creating such great and beautiful realms that waterfalls coming down and trees are upon rocks. You could also make more constructions upon those rocks(This was also in my mind). I love the constructions overall!

Well, I think trees sizes are not balanced. Also, you should have a backdrop in most of scenic terrains. You made it right now but it could be more. The middle waterfall is strange also imo. Also that far away waterfall should be morel longer as it is shedding into down sections. You could also use a better sky working. Read this tutorial by Fladder: Enhancing the skies

Well, I don't think trees grow on rocks. Maybe you should put some grass under them. I think there is too much fog but that's just my thought.
Overall, keep on rocking! You really made me happy by this picture.

Edit: Wait, is this picture edited? I see a disorder in the left part.

Level 6
This pic isn't edited just screencaptured inside my WEditor. Thoses Pillars are From the UTP 4.0 & thoses models are from a Wow ripper models website... it's the Nightmare Tentacle from raid 7.0+

Status
Not open for further replies.