• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forgotten Lands RP v1.0 Official

This is forgotten lands Roleplaying. Its not as "great" in my eyes of an RP but with a good amount of people its fun.
Contents

Forgotten Lands RP v1.0 Official (Map)

Level 2
well, i couldn't figure out how the heck to spawn units. the only commands that worked for me were list neutral (like naga, draenei, demons, etc). i couldn't even get it it list humans. or spawn ANYTHING at all. can you please tell me how to use these commands? thanks

Level 4
Interesting map. I'm currently playing it alone in single player. One problem is spawning. You need to make a Sotdrp-like (spawner base?) unit recruting area to spawn units, this would allow it to be more noob friendly. I like the terrain though.
Good Job!
EDIT: ALSO ADD A WAY OF MAKING BUILDING AND UNITS CHANGE THE DIRECTION THEY FACE!!!