• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTroll_Worker

Included here are forest troll worker and the ice troll worker. I hope this could be useful.

UPDATED
I am not going to include my ice troll worker here.

Keywords:
troll, forest, worker, peon, peasant, eubz
Contents

ForestTroll_Worker (Model)

Reviews
20:30, 18th Feb 2013 -Grendel: this is close to approval. just fix the crotch wrap of the forest troll and its all set. also, i would be glad if you can make a more creative head not just the generic troll head AAAALWAYS found in our database. maybe...

M

20:30, 18th Feb 2013
-Grendel: this is close to approval. just fix the crotch wrap of the forest troll and its all set. also, i would be glad if you can make a more creative head not just the generic troll head AAAALWAYS found in our database. maybe just change the mohawk to something that fits a worker role.

Kwaliti: Decay bone animation has the troll floating in mid air. Fix that. Done.

Epic sir eubz! The dark troll worker was bad looking and we needed un-evil/good trolls.

These have appropriate skin, skin tone, have a good pick(atleast it looks like one, unlike other workers) and have team color.

Some (what do you call them? vertices?) on the forest troll's hips look weird and make it look like swollen.

Even so, 5/5!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Not bad, and I love seeing workers for various races (even if you're missing the best tribe; Darkspear!), but they're really just reminiscent of Peons with Troll textures. Where's the lean Trollish physique? Where's the lithe Trollish acrobatics? Where's the laughable Trollish hunch-back?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Better already. The hunch is good.

Some small adjustments to really accentuate his "peon-ness" might be useful as a finishing touch; thinner proportions (less Orcish), an axe-head on the pick (more Trollish), different hair or face, smaller/broken tusks, etc

Level 19
Uhm, I think its time to start making the peons more unique somehow... like adding some mask on his shoulder, or like they said, small tusks and stuff.

Not against peons, I like peons, and trolls! But we kinda need to do some more unique workers other than the same peon like guy.

3/5