• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, i've been mapping for some time now trying to increase my skills and decided to have a go at terraining as it is essential for maps, but I never really payed that much attention to it.

I don't mind critics, but don't expect it to be some l33t terrain or something :p.
I'm not here to showcase (I know I suck :>), just want opinions on how to improve. If its bad/very bad, just say it.

Its an Ashenvale forest with a NE tribe that suposedly worship their Warden Leader throught a Statue (Model by GreyArchon: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/594/ ).

2 Screens (will maybe add more with other areas later)

Edit: I know the imagesize is big, but its jpg and dunno how to make it lower whitouth risking much its quality...

Thanks

Last edited:
Level 9
Oh right. I didn't bother to read all you wrote. You should split the text up a bit so it's not one whole row. Makes it annoying to read. But it's nicely done, except for picture 3 (Port), the bushes are too lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.