• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Forest Wolf" Castle (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Many years ago, that"s was a great Castle, but now it is not very big garnizon
Remember - WIP
Show me mistakes, and what to add
Thx

Attachments

• зам1.png
    зам1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 390
  • зам2.png
    зам2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 291
  • 7d45c46d4954.png
    7d45c46d4954.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 222
  • 95237e47e945.png
    95237e47e945.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Level 13
Well I must say it's quite good in my opinion remove some of the tree spam in the back and maybe add some rocks. On the far right in the corner it seems like you forgot to edit the terrain there do that. Some of the trees in the front look small to me.Maybe just to take up some space add a waterfall like river on the right just an idea. Last thing ill say is near that orange house i don't like the use of the black fence maybe just use a wooden one since it makes your castle evil but that's all nj on da wip

Level 6
i would like to point tht the ship has one problem.

the bowsprit (stick coming out of the front.)
should not curve upward but stay straight. (probably nothing you can do about it but thought i would mention it.)

You kinda switched languages on us in your first post, the mods have made it pretty clear that if you use any language other then English here your gonna lose rep. It probably says the exact thing as it did before, but you might want to change that before you lose rep on that (they pretty strict about that, even using some cognates in a language that many people know, like French or Spanish can make you lose rep even if you don't need any knowledge of the language)

WherewolfTherewolf, my rep isn"t important for me. Please, don"t say it again -_-
This is offtop!
Please discuss scrennshots

Sorry, its just that if you don't follow the sites rules and piss of the mods enough your going to get banned.

-Anyways the new pics look a bit better environmentally, the Sun is a nice touch. The ship does look much better more so in the background as you have moved it.

Level 6
dam i would hate to have to defend that castle... its small, it has an open side, open to land and water, and you only have one ship... your screwed if you try defendin that :p
it looks good thought :D

Status
Not open for further replies.