• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Agent

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You’re a successful spy, top-secret member of the Lordaeron Intelligence Agency. You’ve had a streak of extreme success, earning you larger cuts, sharper daggers, a and better dental plan. But one day the hotshot spy would be put to the test, and that day was today. It was a perfectly normal Tuesday...except for the letter lying on the desk from the Lordaeron Intelligence Agency. It went something like this:

Dear esteemed spy,

We are very pleased to hear that your last mission went according to plan. However, we have yet another assignment for you. If you are in anyway interested/available/still alive to this present date, meet us at the regular spot where more information will be disclosed.

Signed, Lordaeron Intell--

That’s when the Kobolds attacked.

---

In this race/retrieve game, you and three others assume the roles of stealthy spies who must race to retrieve some super-secret plans for who-knows-what from a forest troll encampment. You can only do this, however, once you obtain a special key which can unlock the plans from its protected chest. From there, you must take the plans back to the starting point. But take heed: naughty goblin landmines litter the cobbled path, rigged to blow unwanted trespassers to smithereens. Along the way, you can rescue caged companions, purchase spy-like gear, murder trolls of all sorts, find secrets, ogle at the terrainial eye candy (says the egotestical mapmaker) and much, much more.

This is a 3-player race/retrieved style map that can be played with 3 humanoid players. For mind-numbing unfunity, do not play alone.

This map was created by legospencer (previously known as Clockwerk) with minor assistance from Savage100. For more information about the creators and the map, look in the quest menu. Enjoy!

Keywords:
Spy, Race, Retrieve, Secret, Plans, Kobolds, legospencer, Clockwerk, Savage100, Undercover, Agent, Operative, Trolls, Goblin, Landmines
Contents

Forest Agent (Map)

Reviews
18:33, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
Thank you for your input! I uploaded this map as an attempt to contribute something to the Hive for the first time, but it was just a spur of the moment upload, for I didn't look over it before uploading it to make sure everything was in peak condition. To say the least, I'm going to look over it soon to tweak it over, and I'll certainly keep your critique in mind as I do.