• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

For the Lich king!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first cinematic ,it's about Arthas ,illidan and all the rest that happend on the real camping.. any way i hope you whould like it and have nice time watching it.

Thanks to:

Models:
General Frank
Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas
(KingArthas)

Dan van Ohllus
Undead Arthas on foot

all the rest thanks to Sagi5533 =] (me D= )

Keywords:
The Lich King/Arthas Might
Contents

For the Lich king! (Map)

Reviews
23:44, 25th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: A poorly developed cinematic which has a lot of typos, unknown author name and a strange plot. Since you won't update it Rejected. Thanks Septimus and AProject for the notice.

M

23:44, 25th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A poorly developed cinematic which has a lot of typos, unknown author name and a strange plot. Since you won't update it Rejected. Thanks Septimus and AProject for the notice.

Level 31
I've noticed some grammar mistakes. Anub'arak or however his name was, mentioned Illidan forces and in the battle of creeps I saw Blood Elves. The battle, Arthas against Illidan took too long, I got bored after less than half time of fighting, also very boring cameras, almost everything from the sky. Especially it look badly while that pretty long fight, as I was saying, people might get bored quickly. Terrain could be better, you must pay much more attention to it. At the peak of mountain, I couldn't see Lich King's armor, I saw only the stairs of it.

The worst thing was - too long taking fight. Only for that I give 1/5. Improve it and then I'll make the final decision about the real rating.

Level 31
1) Invalid author name, breaking the site rules.
2) Lack of fog usage and weather effect, terrain was lacking as well.
3) Unit all seems to be place randomly.
4) Arthas and Illdan fight was badly make, all I seen was a camera shaking as if there was a 9.6 magnitude earthquake, few meteor coming down from the sky, both of them slash and slash and slash and the spartan music of spa spa spa spa spa spa.
5) Terrain have contradict with storyline from the campaign as well, there should be a staircase that lead to the Lich King. Try watch the ending sequence again.
6) Lot's of typo error.

1/5 from me. I guess I have explain more than enough of why it was unacceptable.

Level 15
Wow I didn't thought it will be so boreing XD ,and I don't think I will upload
this cinematic again ,I will make other one with other story line ,I got bored from this one ,and I will notice what you guys said.
if you can send me guide that might help me with tigger editon ,and how to design the terrain. it will help me alot so thanks for helping me ;)

Level 31
You got bored of this map? I might make such a map in one day, so I don't understand you why you get bored of such easy-making map. I understand if you're making the map more than few months or little bit less and looking at the same spots of not changing terrain. You condemn this map for rejection by not updating it..

If you want a terrain ideas - take a look at Blizzard's melee maps or original's campaign Icecrown Glacier maps.

I guess this might help you.
Warcraft III World Editor, Warcraft III Map Making Tutorials, Warcraft III Scripting, Warcraft III Maps - World-Editor-Tutorials.thehelper.net