• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

for ppl who didnt get to play yet, yet wunt to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
if u havent played wow yet, wut kind of character would u make?

for example:

"name: Illadon

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid

Other Stuff: None"

btw thats the guy id make.

Level 12
If i actually bought it then...

Name: Formula1/Reelmeal

Race: Tauren/Gnome

Class: If tauren- Druid/If gnome- Rogue

Otherstuff: Who knows...

Level 6
ok, my friend told me that were only aload 2 tradeskills.that sux and for other stuff, i donno. anything i guess.

Level 6
well, im not sure if thats true, but thats wut someone said. maybe we should ask someone who plays wow

Level 11
Hhhmmm....I don't think Blizzard would limit it to just two, because that would be really limited....anyway things like that won't matter until Blizzard finalizes everything.(hopefully within my lifetime... :roll: )

Level 6
lol

anyway, if we can have more than one, they would be:

alchemist

herbalist

survival skills

cooking

mining

blacksmithing

and fishing.

Level 6
ya but dude, when the game is released, then all ppl will be deleted. even ppl for beta test closed and open, stress and anyother they would have. so sry to burst ur buble dude, but ull have to restart ur guy if u buy the game.

Level 7
Im gonna have two main chars:

Name: Trancos
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Tradeskills: Alchemy and Fishing

-----------

Name: Grukk
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Tradeskills: Mining and Cooking

of course I will have many more chars.. I CANT BELIEVE YOU CANT BE A DWARF MAGE ANYMORE... I AM SO MAD...

Level 6
it sux u cant be a night elf mage, they should fix it to make night elves able to be mages. in wc3, there are plenty of night elf mage-like ppl, i think *scratches head*

Level 11
You are limited to having two of the following:

Herbalism
Mining
Skinning
Alchemy
Blacksmithing
Engineering
Leatherworking
Tailoring
Enchanting

You may also have any of these, they are not limited:

Cooking
Fishing
First Aid

I know about this from http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/professions/

Anyway, I would have a character like this:

Name: Brokk
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior
Other Stuff:
-Secondary Skills: Fishing
-Would make weapons and armor via Blacksmithing from the stuff he finds from Mining
-Would go Fishing alot, too! Fishing!!!

They need a Music skill, which gives a small Rest bonus and adds all kinds of buffs. To use it, you need a musical instrament! (mandolin, dulcimer, flute, harp, undead bone chimes...)

Level 10
Night Elfs arent alowed 2 use magic, all NE spells and abilities, is empowered by nature and elune, and personal training. Rejuvination is sum kind of awakening in the body, and blink is, uhm how is it possible 2 blink, without magic, Super High speed?
Vengeance is a feeling incarnate.

But i wna be.

Name: MagicMetalman
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock
Tradeskills: Making giant Mechas and kicka** robots.

So when you hear the rumor of a giant Medabot roaming WOW, it's me :twisted:

Level 5
Name: Tari
Class: Hunter
Profession: Herbalism & alchemy
Other stuff: Will almost always be seen with a night elf-druid and two cats, and be known as the only female night elf that looks realistic ^^
and will probarbly not be named Tari since someone else will steal it, as usual.

Name: Aniara
Class: Priest
Profession: Herbalism & Enchanting
Other stuff: will most certainly be killed after just one week, since people always let my healer die. ^^

Level 4
Hehe i played stress test also I had a level 25 female human paladin. She kicked ass. Pets were funny but damn expensive. I had a parrot for 40 silver !! At level 10 thats alot of $$. Especially since i was one of the highest levels. I remember crossing over to kalimdor and attacking the crossroads and dominating all because I was the highest level. Also I found a cheap way to get easy cash. Theres a weapon freight that appears every hour by a sunken ship just off of ratchets dock. It would always give a level 20+ item when you opened it. So at level 10 i was dominating :). By the way you can only select 2 tradeskills which are now called professions. I had blacksmithing/mining. Made most of my armor and had the first guild tabard in the test. I was the leader of the order of the silver hand and respected leader of many raid groups that attacked the horde outside of ratchet.

How to get to ratchet.....Goto Westfall....Go south until you hit the ocean. Swim off the coast quite abit or level 30+ crocs will own you. Swim to booty bay a neutral town of goblins. Get the gryphon flight path from the gryphon master for times sake. Get on the ship that arrives at the dock every 4-5 minutes. Wait to arrive at ratchet....Type !pvp if in non-pvp server and start hacking away at orcs troll tauren and ud. Btw don't attack the goblins and other npcs inside ratchet or they will hate you. And you cannot use them to buy items and stuff. Otherwise have fun owning the horde or the opposite when 50+ tauren warriors come running at you. A good defense station is the house up on the hill above ratchet to the left of the road. Many horde attempted to take my raids out many times but the house proved to be a strategic location for a raid. The house was later renamed to Da House after the 2nd raid since we were constantly owning the horde when they ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor :).

Im sorry i rambled on and on but I really love this game and as soon as open beta comes out you may never see me agin o_O. If you know me :p. I would highly suggest investing you money on this product for it will corrupt our minds and make us fail at life :) In one week of stress test starting on thursday I skipped 2 days of school even after staying home on monday and tuesday since I was on vacation :). Have fun getting addicted to this game and I will see you there. I will be in the first pvp server on the list and will be the leader of the order of the silver hand guild. Don't even think about taking the name I already got my site up ^_^ www.wowsilverhand.bravehost.com

Level 9

Name: Insert Name Here

Race: Troll

Class: Shaman

Tradeskills: Skinning, leather crartsmen.

Hobbies: Exploring, killing monsters, using many many potions for no apparant reason....

--i didint post a name so ppl can steal it, cause nobody would think of it otherwise..

Level 1
Dude i can't wait till WoW comes out, id like to be an Undead warlock, i guess id try herbalism alchemy/enchanting, yeah and its better not to post any name so ppl cant steal it.

Level 6
lol. but i though hunters would be. oh well. :mrgreen:i like druids, there cool cuse they can shape shift, hold staffs and night elf<ves ccan be em

Level 8
name: Deathshand

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Ocupations Skinning, Enchanting, Cooking, First Aid

Hobbies: Blasting people and turning them into skeletons(for no reason), Blasting people's skeletons of the people who i blasted again and making skeletons that come out of their skeletons.

Level 7
wwah... you ppl have to learn, ROUGE is the only class!

Name: Rexshade Malice, I think :roll:

Class: ROUGE

Proffesions: Skinning, Leatherworking

Secondary Skill: Cooking

Other stuff:
- gonna team up with my Druid friend Valladian, and roam the nights of kalimdor - ultimately hunt down Illidan, who some ppl claim to have seen in wow, and show him who is more agile :twisted:
- practice my combo moves in pvp fights in Oggrimar Arena, when it is up

Status
Not open for further replies.